Tailored Legal Services in Miami
At Perez Abello Law, meeting your needs is our top priority. We are a Miami-based boutique real estate and corporate law firm that serves clients throughout South Florida and around the world. Our attorneys have over 20 years of combined legal experience and always put our clients first. We routinely represent purchasers, sellers, lenders, developers, investors, and brokers in a wide range of real estate and corporate transactions.
- We take a personalized approach to every case, understanding your unique circumstances before taking any action.
- We are accessible outside of traditional business hours to ensure our clients can reach us when it is convenient for them.
- We prioritize our clients needs and make them feel like we are part of their team.
Real Estate Law Comprehensive Real Estate Transaction Support
Our firm’s real estate practice is transactional in nature and focuses on acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, and financing of both commercial and residential real estate throughout the state of Florida. From contract to close, we assist purchasers, sellers, lenders, and investors with their closing, title, and escrow needs.
Corporate and Business Law Your Partner in Corporate and Business Law
Successfully running a business requires thorough planning and careful due diligence. Our lawyers provide guidance to small to mid-sized companies across numerous industries. We also advise entrepreneurs and start-ups on the formation process.
CORPORATE AND BUSINESS LAW
Our firm is invested in your endeavor’s success and is committed to serving as a member of your business’s team. In addition to assisting companies on a transactional, case-by-case basis, we also provide ongoing counsel to businesses of all sizes and types.
Our team at Perez Abello Law can assist your business in a variety of areas, including:
- Choosing the appropriate business entity and business jurisdiction
- Drafting, negotiating, and executing legal agreements, including employment contracts, shareholder agreements, purchase and sale agreements, and financing agreements
- Advising on matters of corporate governance
- Managing corporate recordkeeping
- Facilitating mergers and acquisitions
Comprehensive Real Estate Transaction Support
Our attorneys can provide many forms of legal assistance in any residential or commercial real estate transaction, including:
- Negotiating and preparing contracts for purchases and sales
- Performing title examinations and preparing title insurance commitments
- Examining and interpreting due diligence investigations
- Coordinating environmental and property inspections
- Evaluating third-party title documentation, including estoppel letters, municipal liens, and permit searches and surveys
- Identifying and resolving title issues and other impediments to closing
- Reviewing and negotiating loan documents
- Preparing seller financing documents
- Drafting closing settlement and disclosure statements
- Issuing owner and lender title insurance policies
Always available and ready to resolve any possible dispute.
“All my future real estate transactions will, no doubt, be followed by them. I recommend this law firm with total confidence.”Stefano Cocheo Filetti
We trust our way forward with the advice of Paola and Patricia.
“We highly recommend them to any developer looking to find a legal compass for the Miami market.”Daniel del Rio, Co-Founder and Managing Partner Habitus Capital
Professionalism, integrity and personal attention.
“Perez & Abello Law Firm is passionate about their representation towards their clients.”Sebastian Echeverri, Real Estate Specialist and Developer